How do you all number Variety? The volume and issue numbers in the back skip issue numbers seemingly at random, and there's a 1-2-3-4 numbering on the side for each month.

-Melissa

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM, WILMA REEDER <Reeder@lycoming.edu> wrote:

Thanks, Kevin.

I had guessed that the Daily had been absorbed. And I saw the number of special issues and was as amazed as you.

Wilma

Wilma L. Reeder

Serials Manager & Government Document Technician

Snowden Library – Lycoming College

700 College Place

Williamsport PA 17701

Phone: (570)321-4089