Thank you for the alert.

We don’t order that one directly, but the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology has a 15% increase bringing the price to double what it was 4 years ago. For a small college without a medical program.

Hope the publishers are following this thread. I have a finite budget.  Raising prices won’t mean more income on your journals total. And it won’t drive me to more packages because those are notappropriately  priced for our tier.

Meg

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Diane Westerfield
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 12:32 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Journal of Applied Psychology 50% increase for 2015

Anyone else get the notification that this journal is going up by 50%?  Anyone else feel like rabble-rousing? [rant deleted]

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

Tutt Library, Colorado College

diane.westerfield@coloradocollege.edu

(719) 389-6661

(719) 389-6082 (fax)

* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.
* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.