From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Laura Vogler
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11:46 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Number of subscribers to a print journal

I believe I have seen something called a “Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation (Required by 39 U.S.C. 3BBS)” in several journals and magazines.  I believe this statement includes the circulation for the title.  Just Google the term and you will see a lot of journals have them.  If you are lucky, maybe the journal you are asking about has one as well.  I don’t know for sure but maybe this has to be printed in the publication annually.

Laura

Laura Vogler

Electronic Resources & ILS Management Coordinator

Wabash College Lilly Library

301 W Wabash Ave, PO Box 352

Crawfordsville, IN  47933

Phone:  765-361-6215