Weighing in our decision was heavily influenced by the fact PubGet is owned by CCC. And lack of coverage for collections and date ranges of coverage.
Chuck Hamaker

-------- Original message --------
From: Steve Oberg
Date:08/22/2014 6:15 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] PubGet

​Karen,

We didn't use PubGet initially when we came up on WorldCat Local in 2012, but have implemented it since then as a way to keep our KB automatically updated. While I understand your security concern, I think it's largely unfounded. The service works well as far as I am concerned, although it is not comprehensive in the vendors for which it facilitates this service. I wish it was :-)

Steve