Thank you all for your helpful, insightful responses. Not sure what my decision is yet, but this input will help me negotiate that decision :)

Thanks again,

Robert Terrio

Talbott Library
Westminster Choir College of Rider University
101 Walnut Lane
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 609.921.7100 ex. 8296
Fax: 609.497.0243

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Shulamis Hes <Shulamis.Hes@yu.edu> wrote:

We have ordered directly from the publisher only in rare cases, and it has been a positive experience in all cases, as far as I can recall.

Shulamis Hes

Electronic Collections Librarian

Pollack Library

Yeshiva University