From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Diane Nolting
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:31 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Bindery Services

We recently had to give up a 43+ year relationship with Trappist Abbey Bindery, due to their being unable to sustain their bi-monthly van trips to Northern CA to pick up our binding.They are in Carlton, Oregon. We were very happy with their work: https://www.bookbindery.org.

We now use a local company, Herring & Robinson: http://herringandrobinsonbookbinders.com. They are in the SF Bay area, maybe not close enough for your needs, but we are happy with their work, as well.

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 10:27 AM, David Sayers <sayersd@ohsu.edu> wrote:

Hello, my name is David Sayers, and I’m the Serials & E-Resources Assistant for the Oregon Health & Science University Library.

We currently use HF Group to handle our binding, but we were curious what other bindery services libraries were using, particular in the Northwest.  If you use someone other than HF Group, and are willing to discuss your experience, please contact me.

Thank you.

David Sayers

Serials & E-Resources Assistant

Oregon Health & Science University Library

(503)494-0484

sayersd@ohsu.edu

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1

--

Diane Nolting
Periodicals Manager