Hello Cindy,

I was trying to find that out as well and contacted my reps at Swets. This is what they replied early this morning.

Hella

“We are operating, business as usual and you will be updated in the coming days.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.”

“Please be advised that all queries are being forwarded to the official designated person in our headquarters, Antoinette Baarda (abaarda@nl.swets.com). “

Hella Bluhm-Stieber, MLIS, AHIP

Medical Librarian

M.J.Chatton Medical Library

Santa Clara Valley Health & Hospital System

751 S. Bascom Ave.

San Jose, CA 95128

(408) 885-5654

Fax (408) 885-5655

hella.bluhm-stieber@hhs.sccgov.org

Library opening hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 1 pm, closed on weekends and county holidays