·  fax (909) 558-4919 ·   srais@llu.edu

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Harper, Cynthia
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:04 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG

Reflecting on Swets’ status, I’m wondering – how are most libraries placing their orders for online content – through a subscription agent or direct?  Not that Swets’ problem is solely with their subscription agent business, I understand that all of their information services group is affected.

Cindy Harper

charper@vts.edu

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1