Are these really worth keeping!   Ours were in poor condition and we discarded them when the digital archive became available on Google books.

Judith A. Koveleskie, MLIS, MA
Periodicals Librarian
Seton Hill University
Reeves Memorial Library
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601-1548
kovelesk@setonhill.edu
724-838-7828
This document may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Susan Wiegand <swiegand@saintmarys.edu> wrote:
I had the same problem, but had many more issues!  I ended up putting them flat in archival boxes in a special area.  I had to remove them from the binders they were in because the rods were damaging them.  For 2 dozen issues, I would consider individual archival folders--they have flaps and are called four flap enclosures; you can attach a barcode.  If binders or folders might work better for you, though, there are archival ones available, too, as others have said.
Sue

Sue Wiegand
Periodicals Librarian
123 Cushwa-Leighton Library
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
574.284.4789

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Ellen Hudgens Williams <elwillia@uark.edu> wrote:
Have you checked with Archival Products? They have some very useful products. Janice Comer is very helpful.
Good luck with this!
Ellen