From: Sarah Glasser [mailto:Sarah.Glasser@ithaka.org]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 2:06 PM
Subject: Please join us for an upcoming Books at JSTOR webinar

With apologies for cross-posting...

Please join us for a 30-minute overview of Books at JSTOR, a program offering 30,000 ebooks from leading scholarly publishers.  The ebooks are integrated with journals on JSTOR's platform, creating an effective research experience for faculty and students.  In the webinar, we'll review the purchasing options, access models, and savings available to libraries, and show you how JSTOR can analyze usage statistics to help you make data-driven ebook acquisitions.  Please register for one of these upcoming sessions:

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

1:00-1:30 PM Eastern Time

(5:00-5:30 PM GMT)

Register now

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

10:00-10:30 AM Eastern Time

(3:00-3:30 PM GMT)

Register now

With kind regards,

Sarah Glasser

Sarah Glasser
Director, Global Product Marketing
ITHAKA
Tel: 212-358-6419
sarah.glasser@ithaka.org

ITHAKA (
www.ithaka.org) is a not-for-profit organization that helps the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways. We provide innovative services that benefit higher education, including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico.

Message #2: