I would think the determination of hazardous and recommended disposal would be based on the makeup of the material in microcards or microfiche.  Are they acetate, polyester, silver halide, or something else?

Janice

Janice Lange

Associate Director/ Collections and Technical Services

Newton Gresham Library

Sam Houston State University

Huntsville, TX  77341-22179

lib_JPL@shsu.edu