Sue,

Thank you for this information.  We do use a proxy server.  I will pass this information on to our Systems Manager, but I am pretty sure that he has already taken care of this.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Paulette Thompson

Periodicals Supervisor, Regent University Library

1000 Regent University Drive LIB 109

Virginia Beach, VA  23464-9892

Office: 757.352.4163| Fax: 757.352.4179