From: "Andrea Imre" <aimre@LIB.SIU.EDU>
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 5:13:43 PM
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Metapress

Hi Jeannette,

We have seen the notice in EBSCONET a few months ago but have not heard any official word about the transition from any publisher currently hosted on Metapress.

The press release states that “Atypon and EBSCO will work together to transition Metapress clients to Atypon's Literatum platform. Under the terms of the agreement, Metapress will continue to service its current clients through the transition.”  http://www2.atypon.com/news-and-events/press-release.php?id=2053

There are several publishers hosting their content on Metapress.  Each of those publishers should be contacting library administrators listed on the Metapress account but I have not received any notices yet.  In previous transitions Atypon was pretty good with library administrator notifications.

The above press release was dated April 14, 2014.

Does anyone have any info about the transition timeline?  Metapress is still up and running.

Andrea

Andrea Imre

Electronic Resources Librarian

Southern Illinois University Carbondale