EDS allows you to rank order your links.   If you prefer, for example, that the patron has access to  a pdf version rather than an html version of an article you can change the ranking so that the pdf link should come up rather than the html.

  Thanks to everyone who has responded.  It looks like most have chosen the single link option.

Marcella Lesher

Professor/Periodicals Librarian

Blume Library

St. Mary’s University