A big “Thank You” to everyone who responded to my query about tracking journal usage! You have given me some great ideas to experiment with. I liked Theresa’s idea too, as well as Pamela’s. I may even implement both of them!

Whatever we decide to do, I will let all of you know how well these techniques work for us.

Thanks again,

Brenda Keane

Library Serials Clerk

Johnson & Wales University