I order titles directly when they are not available.  I made a spreadsheet document on Google drive with separate tab  for each fiscal year that tracks when things are due for renewal, the total amount we spent each year, price increases, relevant info like customer number, and anything else I find useful.  I check it maybe once a month to make sure everything is updated because things are renewed at random times during the year.  At the beginning of the fiscal year, I fill in all the titles that I expect to be coming due that year and their expected renewal date in one of the columns.  As the year goes on, I fill in the information as they get renewed or mark that we decided to cancel the title.  That way at the end I see which ones haven’t been renewed yet for whatever reason and I can correct problems.  We have Voyager and I am not aware of a way to do this in the system.  Even if I was, I find the system quirky sometimes and I can tailor my document to my specifications.

Abbigail Stauber

Library Technician

P: 724.847.6693  - F:  724.847.6687

acgregg@geneva.edu

GENEVA COLLEGE  3200 College Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010