From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] on behalf of Emily Miller [Emily.Miller@JEFFCOLIBRARY.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:49 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Renewals

Greetings All,

I am gearing up for my first Renewal Process with our subscription management vendor.  Does anyone have a Serials Renewal Process Timeline/Schedule/Checklist, including all the tasks that need to be performed, that they would be willing to share?

Many thanks in advance!
Emily

emily dara miller
acquisitions/collection development librarian
collection services

Jefferson County Public Library
10500 W. 38th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
p 303.403.5217

Find us on the web: jeffcolibrary.org
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  Flickr

What I’m Watching Now: Wilfred

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1