From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Wical, Stephanie H.
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:21 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] ILL Permissions for Individual E-Journals

Check your license agreements for each publisher for ILL clauses.  If you don’t have them, contact the publishers or see if you can find their contracts online.

Stephanie

Stephanie H. Wical, Assistant Professor
Periodicals and Electronic Resources Librarian
McIntyre Library, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
105 Garfield Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54702
Phone:  715-836-3508
Email:  wicalsh@uwec.edu