What subscription agent do you use? We started using EBSCO this year and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of information they provide in their admin site EBSCONET. They provide License Details for all of our subscribed online journals and we can even run a report for all the titles so we don’t need to look them up individually.

Buddy Pennington

Director of Collections and Access Management

University of Missouri--Kansas City

308 Miller Nichols Library

800 East 51st St.

Kansas City, MO 64110-2499