From: Jason Skoog
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 10:51 AM
To: "SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG"
Subject: [SERIALST] Standard Volume and Issue display

What format does everyone use to list their volume and issue in the catalog?

Example: v.21(3) (1994) - v.27(6) (1998)

Do you say "no." for the issue number?

Thank you

--
Jason Skoog
Archivist and Systems Librarian

608-796-3262

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1