From: Collins@ioppubusa.com [mailto:Collins@ioppubusa.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 9:18 AM
Subject: Impact Factor growth for IOP Publishing journals

* Apologies for duplication.  This message has been cross posted. *

The 2014 Impact Factors, published by Thomson Reuters, once again show significant growth for journals published by IOP Publishing (IOP).  13 titles have had an increase of over 10% and 17 of IOP’s journals now have Impact Factors above 3.000. Over half of our portfolio has an Impact Factor over 2.000.

To find out more, please read the full story on our website, ioppublishing.org.

The Impact Factor of course is not the full story and other measures, such as article level metrics, help demonstrate the wider impact of individual articles. In addition, we are pleased to report record usage of journal content published with IOP. Overall online usage has grown 32% comparing 2013 and 2014 statistics.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

With best regards,
Sharice

- - -
Sharice P. Collins
Vice President, Marketing
IOP Publishing, Inc.
190 North Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA
ioppublishing.org

This email (and attachments) are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender, delete any copies and do not take action in reliance on it. Any views expressed are the author's and do not represent those of IOP, except where specifically stated. IOP takes reasonable precautions to protect against viruses but accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from virus infection. For the protection of IOP's systems and staff emails are scanned automatically.

IOP Publishing Limited Registered in England under Registration No 467514. Registered Office: Temple Circus, Bristol BS1 6HG England Vat No GB 461 6000 84.

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1