From: Bryony Nixon [mailto:bryony.nixon@bioscientifica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:56 AM
Subject: Regarding Bioscientifica's 2014 Impact Factors

Dear all,

I am happy to share the 2014 Impact Factors for Bioscientifica's journals. As a relatively small publisher, we are especially pleased to be able to report growth for many of our publications, particularly for our authors, readers and society partners, who benefit from the distribution of these works.

- European Journal of Endocrinology's Impact Factor has risen by 30% to 4.601. http://www.eje-online.org/

- Endocrine-Related Cancer received a very strong Impact Factor of 4.805. http://erc.endocrinology-journals.org/

- Journal of Endocrinology’s Impact Factor as risen by 4% to 3.718, the second highest this journal has ever had. http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/

- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology continues to go from strength to strength, with an Impact Factor of 3.081. http://jme.endocrinology-journals.org/

- Reproduction has received another impressive impact factor of 3.174. http://www.reproduction-online.org/

We are delighted that these journals continue to remain essential reading for those engaged in cutting edge biomedical research and clinical practice.

Kind regards,

Katherine Single
T +44 (0)1454 642278

E katherine.single@bioscientifica.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, and may contain confidential information. The views expressed in the e-mail and files transmitted with it are those of the individual not the Society. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify postmaster@endocrinology.org.

Internet communications may not be secure and the Society for Endocrinology and Bioscientifica Ltd are not responsible for their abuse by third parties nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission. _____________________________________________________________________
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

Message #2: