From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of van Sickle, Jennifer
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 10:16 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Article request

Dear SERIALSTers,

Our efforts to obtain this through ILL and other document delivery channels have failed.  If there’s anyone who can provide, we’d be very grateful.  Thanks in advance.

Article  |   November 2011

Improving the Quality of Auditory Training by Making Tasks Meaningful

Joe Barcroft, Elizabeth Mauzé, Catherine Schroy, Nancy Tye-Murray, Mitchell Sommers, and Brent Spehar

Perspectives on Audiology, November 2011, Vol. 7, 15-28. doi:10.1044/poa7.1.15

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.

Science Librarian and E-Resources Coordinator

Trinity College Library

300 Summit St.

Hartford, CT USA 06106

860-297-2250 phone

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1