There was an article in Serials Librarian

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J123v39n02_06?journalCode=wser20

It looks like the titles have been used in this U Conn report.

http://classguides.lib.uconn.edu/content.php?pid=83844&sid=639692

(note she asks that you contact for permission to use the data)

Cabell’s publishing opportunities requires a subscription to even see the title list. Good to know if they hope to be published

http://www.cabells.com/

Unless this is grad school, I think you have done well for them already.

More pertinent might be which peer reviewed journals do they have access. Any databases should have some kind of index that sorts out by subject.

best

Meg Mitchell

Logue Library
Chestnut Hill College