From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Blower, Erin E.
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 10:17 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Black Scholar

Yes, the publisher is Taylor & Francis (with 2015), and we have an online subscription as well. The most recent issue is v.45 no.3 (2015).

What’s strange, though, is that for v.44 (2014), T&F online lists no.2. But the journal’s website only lists no.3 (http://www.theblackscholar.org/recent/). It might be that the website only goes back so far for its recent issues. But why doesn’t T&F have v.44 no.1 and 3 available?

Erin Blower

Serials Assistant

University of Missouri

52 Ellis Library