From: "Schofield, Cindy" <schofieldbc1@SOUTHERNCT.EDU>
To: "SERIALST@listserv.nasig.org" <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:03:48 AM
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] $3 increase on many EBSCO subscriptions?

This was a huge problem for us when we were their customers.  We never knew what we would be spending on journals because “supplemental invoices” kept coming all year!  We switched to W.T. Cox.  Our invoice is estimated in the spring and finalized in the fall.  Done!   (they also offer pre-payment discounts of course)

Just sayin’ ….

Cindy Schofield, MLIS, EdD,

TS Division Head

Hilton C. Buley Library