Hi Sandra and Jessica,

My library migrated last summer and it was a disaster, but I know they have improved it quite a lot since then. The one thing I did that helped me was download all my holdings in the old system and keep that file. After I started finding problems, I sorted it by package, as well as by title, so when I found errors in the new system, I could look up (1) what was supposed to have been selected in that package (2) how I actually accessed that title.

Maybe you won’t need it at all. I hope not.

Good luck!

Judith Stokes

Judith E. Stokes, Associate Professor

Electronic Resources Librarian