From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG> on behalf of Remy, Charlie <Charlie-Remy@UTC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:16 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Problem- Oxford Journals

Hi Tracie,

Yes - after submitting a search query I get an error message stating “there was a problem with our search system.”

So it looks like a widespread problem.

Charlie

Charlie Remy
Assistant Professor
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
UTC-Dept 6456
600 Douglas St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
charlie-remy@utc.edu
Tel. 423-425-4470

On Nov 19, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Seurer, Tracie L <TRACIE.SEURER@UCDENVER.EDU> wrote:

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone else is having a problem with Oxford Journals. Once you get to the site http://www.oxfordjournals.org/ and conduct a search, the results list does not fully resolve. The home page initially looks fine, it is after a search is conducted that the problem appears.

I submitted a ticket to Oxford last month, and they say that it is a known issue and is being investigated by HighWire.

Any thoughts?
Thanks for your time.

Tracie Seurer
E-Resources Access Manager
Auraria Library
1100 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80204
Phone 303.556.4548 | Fax 303.556.2623
Serving University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University Denver, and Community College of Denver on one campus.

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1