University of South Florida is able to access Sage content; I just tested it on Firefox.  We haven’t had any reported problems at this point.

Carol Ann

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 12:22 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] trouble accessing Sage content?

Hi, Christina.  We were having some trouble a month or so ago.  Sometimes, it would tell us the content was not available and sometimes it just told us we were not subscribers.  And sometimes, I got the screen asking us to put in a user name and password, so I contacted them about updating our ip addresses.  After that, it worked like a charm.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Pope, MALS

Periodicals/Reference Librarian

Axe Library