We were a Voyager library until we went live with Alma last May.

I'd recommend joining the Alma listserv and asking there, but I literally have no idea how I'd answer this question - it's a bit broad!  But I know exactly why you asked it, facing the great unknown as you are!

Alma is built to handle e-resources, and that's a big difference between Alma and Voyager.  I'd say the training materials are pretty good.  You might want to start there, so you can start formulating specific questions.  The videos are on the open web now - http://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/

Melissa Platkowski

Systems Librarian

David A. Cofrin Library

University of Wisconsin-Green Bay