From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Deborah Guerra
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:54 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] BMJ Academic edition

Last month, I received a monthly (referred to as the Academic Edition) rather than a weekly edition of BMJ. Those of you in the same situation, are you continuing with the monthly issues or did you request to be switched back to the weekly? If you are going to continue with the monthly, did you create a new bib record? I wasn't able to locate one.

Thanks,

Debbie

Deborah Guerra, MLS
Manager Library Services
Daniel T. Banks Library
St. Vincent's Medical Center
Bridgeport, CT.

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1

WARNING: Please be vigilant when opening emails that appear to be the least bit out of the ordinary, e.g. someone you usually don’t hear from, or attachments you usually don’t receive or didn’t expect, requests to click links or log into systems, etc. If you receive suspicious emails, please do not open attachments or links and immediately forward the suspicious email to EmailAbuse@llu.edu and then delete the suspicious email.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you.