From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Diane Westerfield
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 4:15 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] ScienceDirect not working?

Hey everyone,

Our ILL person just notified me that ScienceDirect isn't working, I just checked it and indeed it's behaving strangely. Won't bring up anything in simple searches; if we go in from a record in our catalog, we can't access PDFs. Anybody else experiencing this?

I tried Firefox and Chrome, proxied and unproxied, nothing worked. Filled out a tech support form.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

Tutt Library, Colorado College

diane.westerfield@coloradocollege.edu

(719) 389-6661

(719) 389-6082 (fax)

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1