Hi again,

I just got off the phone with support.  They are aware of the issues we are experiencing and the product support team hopes to have this fixed by the end of the day.

Thanks!

Sylvia

Sylvia McAphee, M.L.I.S.

Chair of Acquisitions for UAB Libraries
Serials Librarian/Assistant Professor
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
LHL 240A-1700 University Blvd.
1720  2nd Ave. So.
Birmingham, AL 35294-0013
205-934-2299 direct