Dear Steve,

I am also interested in your syllables. Could you kindly send them to me.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Shiow-huey Lin

Tamkang University

Chueh Sheng Memorial Library

No.151, Yingzhuan Rd.,Tamsui Dist.,

New Taipei City 25137,Taiwan (R.O.C.)

TEL: 886-2-26215656 Ext. 2143

FAX: 886-2-26235140

E-mail: huey@mail.tku.edu.tw

Hi, Steve,

I am interested in receiving a copy of all 3 syllabi you mentioned below.

Thanks,

Teri Oparanozie

Assistant Professor

Head of Library Acquisitions

Sam Houston State University

Box 2179

Huntsville, TX  77341

936-294-1623/936-294-3282 fax

LIB_TLO@SHSU.EDU

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG> on behalf of Obinna Ojemeni <0000000dadd5b674-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 1:49 PM
To: "SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG" <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG>

Dear All,

As a new LIS Educator in a newly established Department of Library & Information Science, I will be teaching 2nd year undergraduate students, a course titled Serials Management.

I would appreciate it if all experienced LIS professionals can assist and guide me so as to enable me develop my lesson plan and note.

Thanks,

Obinna Ojemeni {M.Ed; M.Info.Sc}

PhD Student, LIS

Nnamdi Azikiwe University,

Awka-Nigeria.

Lecturer,

Department of Library & Information Science,

Enugu State University of Science & Technology

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

or click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1