That is a great feature in EBSCO.  I was just hoping maybe some list is out there.

Thanks,
Teresa

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Mitchell, Meg <mitchellm@chc.edu> wrote:

Not quite what you asked for, but if it helps:

Your databases may have a way to select case studies as a type in the advanced search.   Business Source Premier allows that under “document type”

Not everything will be indexed for document type,  but it gets many articles with case studies.

Meg Mitchell, MSLS
Logue Library

Chestnut Hill College
Philadelphia, PA 19118 USA