Thank you all for the responses. Very helpful to get a sense of what other institutions are doing.

Bests,

amanda

From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Cabot, Amanda
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 1:16 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG

Hi,

I am wondering how many print serials subscriptions other institutions have? I work at a small, private institution and we have about 80 current print subscriptions. This number seems high to me considering they do not get used very often. We only keep 30 or so on the display shelf. Also, do you track statistics on print usage? We do not barcode our serials, so I’m wondering if there are other effective ways to track usage.

I am guessing this topic has been discussed before, so if there is somewhere else I can locate this type of information, please feel free to let me know!

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda Cabot

Acquisitions Librarian

Regina Library

Rivier University

Nashua, NH 03060

acabot@rivier.edu

(603) 897-8535

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1