From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG> on behalf of Judith Koveleskie <kovelesk@SETONHILL.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 5:56:30 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] College Newspaper Research

Digital Public Library of America would be a good place to start.

Judith A. Koveleskie, MLIS, MA
Serials Librarian
Seton Hill University
Reeves Memorial Library
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601-1548
kovelesk@setonhill.edu
724-838-7828
This document may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Lesher, Marcella <mlesher@stmarytx.edu> wrote:

A colleague and I are working on a research project  using college newspapers published between 1920-1940.   We have our resources for Texas but we are wanting to look at other regions and/or  states in the U.S.    If anyone on the list has knowledge of digital collections that would include college newspaper, that information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Marcella Lesher

Professor/Periodicals Librarian

Blume Library

St. Mary’s University

One Camino Santa Maria

San Antonio, TX  78228

Phone:  210-431-2299 ext. 1322

http://lib.stmarytx.edu

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1