From: primarydat@aol.com [mailto:primarydat@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 3:09 PM
Subject: Still time to take the survey of academic library database licensing practices and receive a free copy of the ensuing report

Still time to take the survey of academic library database licensing practices and receive a free copy of the ensuing report

Primary Research Group, Inc. is surveying academic libraries about their database licensing practices.  We invite you to participate in our survey by filling out the survey form in exchange for a free pdf copy of the report when it is published. Your institution will be listed as a contributor but all the information that you provide is absolutely confidential; all data is amalgamated in a statistical package; no data is presented for individual institutions. To take the survey follow the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AcademicLibraryDatabaseLicensingPractices2016

James Moses, Research Director

Primary Research Group Inc.

2753 Broadway #156

New York, New York  10025

jmoses@primaryresearch.com

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1