I added my university also: 15,931 FTE, 489 print-only and 141 print+online subscriptions for total of 630. Currently doing a review to see how many print we can cancel and may be able to change less than 100 to online-only for 2017. When we change to online-only we look for titles that provide perpetual access and obtain a license with the publisher to ensure that access. We have already changed many titles to online-only over the past several years.

Teri Oparanozie

Assistant Professor

Head of Library Acquisitions

Sam Houston State University