From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum <SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG> on behalf of Seurer, Tracie L <TRACIE.SEURER@UCDENVER.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 4:00:02 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] T&F online

Hello,

The new T&F Online website is not resolving properly with WAM proxy server. The site is almost unusable and browsing volumes/issues impossible. Is any other WAM proxy user having this issue?

We have reported the issue, and T&F is working on it.

Thanks,

Tracie Seurer

E-Resources Access Manager

Auraria Library

1100 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80204
Phone 303.556.4548 | Fax 303.556.2623

Tracie.Seurer@UCDenver.edu

Serving University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University Denver, and Community College of Denver on one campus.