HI Janet, our redirects are working. Are you using URLs in the format: http://journals.cambridge.org/....?  Sometimes the redirects require a very specific formula or they don’t work.

Meanwhile, I see that the new Cambridge Core has a lot in common with Taylor & Francis’s redesign. Lots of white space in the middle of the page so that you have to move from either edge in order to click on your desired action. I, for one, am not a fan of this design.

Susan

Susan Davis

Acquisitions Librarian for Continuing Resources

University at Buffalo (SUNY)

134 Lockwood Library

Buffalo, NY 14260-2210

716-645-2784