Hi Janet,

We had the same issues  that were just resolved yesterday. I reported it to Cambridge and they said they implemented a fix to resolve some of the IP issues affecting Core.

Here is the email to report these problems: academictechsupport@cambridge.org

Good luck,

Tracie Seurer

E-Resources Access Manager

Auraria Library

1100 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80204
Phone 303.556.4548 | Fax 303.556.2623

Tracie.Seurer@UCDenver.edu

Serving University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University Denver, and Community College of Denver on one campus.