From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Cackler, Veronica
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 6:25 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Missing Copy Bank

Good Morning,

I am looking for any information on how to send a box of periodicals to the Missing Copy Bank. I had instructions at one time, but I cannot seem to find them. I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thank you,

Veronica Cackler

Cataloging and Interim Serials Technician

Tomlinson Library

Colorado Mesa University

1200 College Place

Grand Junction, CO 81501

(970) 248-1430

vcackler@coloradomesa.edu

CMU library

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1