From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] on behalf of Mark Winek [mdw65@GEORGETOWN.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:55 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] newspaper retention periods

Do you have a rule of thumb for how long you retain newspapers on the shelf?

We receive a variety of international and domestic newspapers that are dailies, weeklies, biweeklies and monthlies. All are discarded after a variety of time periods. I'm trying to standardize that based on the publication frequency and I'm wondering if others have a rule of thumb that works. Any information is helpful!

Mark Winek

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1