From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Skoog
Sent: 18 November 2016 15:36
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Listservs for link-resolvers?

Hi Leah,

Do you know the name of one of the list-serv managers?  I tried joining, but received an error saying I wasn't a member.

Thank you

Jason Skoog

Archivist and Systems Librarian
Viterbo University, La Crosse, WI
608-796-3262

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 9:19 AM, Donley, Leah <donley@bnl.gov> wrote:

Hi Jason,

There is a Serials Solutions “General Discussion” listserv.  360 Link and other Serials Solutions products are discussed on it.  See below for more information.

-Leah

Leah Donley
Research Library - Building 477
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Email:
donley@bnl.gov

General Discussion

Covers a wide-range of topics related to data, manage, discover as well as all our services.

To help bring conversations together in one place, this list will replace the former TAMU mailing list. All existing subscribers to the TAMU mailing list will automatically be subscribed to this new list and new subscribers are welcome and encouraged! The TAMU list will continue to be available in read-only mode for historical purposes.

To post to this list, use your regular email client to send a message to: serials-solutions+general@groupspaces.com