From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of McCawley, Christina
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 6:32 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Usage statistics for current issues on open shelves

I have been asked to gather usage statistics for current unbound issues which are on open shelves.  Does anyone have any good ideas for how this might be done?  We still have around 800 titles that have current issues in print.

Christina McCawley

West Chester University

25 W. Rosedale Ave.

West Chester, PA 19383

cmccawley@wcupa.edu

610-436-2656

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1