From: MSaunders@GALLERY.CA [mailto:MSaunders@GALLERY.CA]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: serial holdings question

I think you would have to think of your end user and what would be easier for them to understand to enable them to find what they are looking for. This isn’t Germany. Your cataloguing in English. These library rules are not cast in stone. I think its fine to break these rules to meet the needs of patrons…..

Mike Saunders,

Serials Officer,

National Gallery of Canada

380 Sussex Drive