From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Teresa Grimm
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 10:32 PM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] Checking out serials

Since many libraries no longer bind their serials, I was wondering how many of you allow checkout of serials, including scholarly journals as well as other trade or popular titles you receive.

We are considering checking out serials.  What advice do you have for our library?

We are a small liberal arts college with about 250 subscriptions. Currently they get very little usage.

Teresa Grimm

Lakeland University

Plymouth, WI 53073

grimmtm@lakeland.edu

920.565.1038, ext. 2418

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1