From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of elmslib .
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 10:58 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Can anyone recommend a bindery company in the NorthEast?

Thanks to everyone who responded, both on and off the list. We now have enough binderies to choose from.

Debbie

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:17 AM, elmslib . <elmslib@gmail.com> wrote:

Good Morning,

   I've double-checked the Serialst archives for bindery companies and only found 2 listed for my area -- HF Group & WERT.

    Does anyone know of any other good bindery companies in the NorthEast (East Coast)?

Thank you.

Debbie

--

Debra J. (Debbie) Gomes
Associate Director & Head of Library Technology

--

Debra J. (Debbie) Gomes
Associate Director & Head of Library Technology
Alumnae Library, Elms College
291 Springfield St.
Chicopee, MA 01013
P: 413-265-2316

F: 413-594-7418

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1