From: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG] On Behalf Of Whitney Jordan
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:38 AM
To: SERIALST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
Subject: [SERIALST] The Atlantic print

Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone has had any problems with their print subscription for The Atlantic.

After submitting a claim for our November 2016 issue through EBSCO we were told the publisher would not send us our missing issue due to a subscription lapse. After talking back and forth with our rep, we were told that although The Atlantic publishes 10 issues per year they count their double issues (January/February and July/August) twice and that this has been causing our subscriptions to expire early.

Has anyone else had similar problems? If you did, how did you fix it? Feel free to respond on or off list.

Whitney Jordan

Assistant Professor

Acquisitions Librarian

Western Carolina University

Cullowhee, NC

828.227.3729

wpjordan@email.wcu.edu

To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list, click the following link:
http://listserv.nasig.org/scripts/wa-NASIG.exe?SUBED1=SERIALST&A=1